Being the best Moisture Sensors for Hopper and Conveyor supplier in India, users can observe the expertise in our designs. From tip to top, everything is set in a perfect manner which ensures the smooth processing as well as the accurate output. The main body of the product is made of stainless steel and faceplate is made of ceramic. The operating temperature required is 0 to 60 degree Celsius while the power supply required is 15 to 30 V DC. Sensors neither work in minus temperature nor in very high temperature. So, it is very important to keep the temperature and power supply optimum.
Advanced Digital Signal Processing provides a clear signal with rapid response.
Fully temperate compensated measurement
Two analogue outputs, digital RS485 communications and conﬁgurable digital inputs/output, alarms.
Remote communication with Hydro-Com software allows conﬁguration of all sensor parameters.
Consistent performance with no need for Recalibration except for use with different materials.
Calibration data points stored within the sensor for improved quality control.
Stand alone or simple integration into a new or existing automation system.
The Averaging Mode provides continuous “average” moisture over a batch.
Averaging, “Bin Empty” and “High Moisture” ” Alarms and Signal Processing are performed internally by the sensor.
Technical Specifications (Standard)
Construction Body: Stainless Steel
- Bins and Silos: Install in the neck of a bin or underneath the gate. Standard and Extension Mounting Sleeves are available to suit different bin widths.
- Conveyors: Secure in the ﬂow of material.
- Operating Temperature: 0-60° C. The sensor will not measure ice.
- Moisture Range: The sensor will measure up to saturation of Material.
- Analogue Outputs: Two conﬁgurable 4-20 mA or 0-20mA current loop source available for moisture and temperature. May also be converted to 0-10V DC.
- Digital Inputs/Output: 2 conﬁgurable digital signals available for averaging and alarm functions.
- Power Supply: +15V to +30V DC, 4W.