MEASURING SYSTEM :
A low Pulse voltage is applied between the probe electrode and the tank wall (or reference electrode in case of insulated tank). When the liquid comes in contact with the electrode tip, a conductive path is established between the sense electrode and the tank wall / reference electrode. This current is sensed, amplified and made to operate a relay whose contact in turn can be used for annunciation/control.
Switching 'OFF' pumps when tank is full, to avoid overflow For maintaining a constant level to avoid material wastage For switching ‘OFF’ pumps before running dry and indicating an empty tank to avoid wear and tear & production stoppage
1. Mounting : Screwed - 1/2" BSP [standard] Above 1/2" BSP and flanged mounting (As per application and requirement)
2. Sensing Probe : Stainless steel 304/ 316 rod / rope type
3. Insulation :PTFE (standard) Other insulation on request and as per application.
4. Operating temperature : 200oC max. (Inside vessel]
1. No moving part, free from maintenance.
2. No special cable required for signal transmission, ECONOMICAL to install.
3. Long cable connection permissible between probe and evaluation unit.
4. Low Pulse voltage on probes for prevention of electrolytics deterioration of electrodes.
5. Low voltage on probe for operational safety.
6. Two point action for automatic pump control.
7. Two point independent switching.